1. No beer or alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the pit area.until the entire race program is completed for all classes. Anyone caught ~ drinking in the pits before the races are over will be immediately ejected from the premises. No mood altering drugs allowed on race premises at any time. Anyone showing signs of use of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
2. Any person who fights or causes a disturbance on race premises may be suspended from ALL race events for 2 weeks. He/she will forfeit all points and money for the night. Drivers are responsible for their crew members.
3. No driver or crew member shall subject any official to abusive or improper language at any time. Any driver who assaults or threatens any official may be suspended for 2 weeks and will forfeit all points and money for that night.
4. Drivers will be the sole spokesperson for his/her car. This means that if you have a question, the driver is the only person to talk to the officials about the problem; NOT the pitmen, car owner or relatives, etc.!!
5. NO ONE stops on the race surface to discuss incidents or calls with any official.