1. Drivers will draw for heat position when they register at the pit gate. Lowest number drawn will be pole of the first heat, second lowest number will be pole of the second heat, etc.
2. Draw cut-off will be 15 minutes before start of the pit meeting. On a regular night, draw cut-off will be 6:15 PM and the Pit Meeting will begin at 6:30 PM. We want to start our racing program on time --7:00 PM!!
3. HEAT RACES --10 LAPS. All heat races will be lined up according to the number drawn at the pit gate. The top fmishers from each heat will redraw for the feature when they cross the scale following their heat. One heat race, redraw 6; 2 heat races, redraw 5; 3 heat races, redraw 4; 4 heat races, redraw 3; 5 heat races, redraw 2.
4. FEATURE RACE --15 laps for Bombers, 20 laps for Streets and Midwest Mods, 25 laps for Modifieds. The features will be lined up according to results of the redraw. jf there are enough cars, a Consi may be run to determine the rest of the field. If no consi, then the non-qualifiers from the heats will line up behind the qualifiers, straight up according to their heat race finish.
5. TROPHY PRESENTATIONS. Trophies will be presented to the winners of all features and the Road Hog Scramble. If you are the winner, pull your car off the front straightaway next to the stage, climb out of your car and go up on the stage for the trophy presentation. Feature winners -- don't forget to weigh.
6. ORDEROF EVENTS: HEATS: Bombers, Midwest Mods, Streets, Wissota Mods. CONSI (If any). ROAD HOG SCRAMBLE. FEATURES:
This order of events may change for specials.