2018 Jamestown Stock Car Stampede - September 21st & 22nd
- UPDATED: Click Here to view detailed payout, entry fees, and other information for the 47th Annual Stock Car Stampede. INEX Legends Drivers: The payout has been finalized for the INEX Legends class and the complete payout is the same as the payout listed for the Wissota Super Stocks, Wissota Street Stocks, Wissota Midwest Modifieds, and IMCA Sport Mods. It is $1,000 to win and $100 to start the feature. The entry fee for the weekend is $75.
Drivers and Fans: The most exciting weekend of motorsports in Jamestown is quickly approaching! The 47TH Annual Jamestown Stock Car Stampede takes place on Friday, September 21st and Saturday, September 22nd!! Racing action begins on Friday night @ 7:00 pm with the heat races for all classes and continues on Saturday night @ 5:00 pm with the consolation races and features to crown the champions of the 47th Annual Stock Car Stampede! The goal remains to have two days of good, hard, fast, clean racing, mixed with some camping, cookouts, and hanging with old friends. This is one event you want to be a part of!
Jamestown Stock Car Stampede Classes & Payouts (275-300 Drivers Expected):
- Bombers/Pure Stocks (rules): $300 to Win, $100 to Start
- INEX Legends: $1,000 to Win, $100 to Start
- WISSOTA Midwest Modifieds: $1,000 to Win, $100 to Start
- IMCA Sport Mods: $1,000 to Win, $100 to Start
- WISSOTA Street Stocks: $1,000 to Win, $100 to Start
- WISSOTA Super Stocks: $1,000 to Win, $100 to Start
- IMCA Modifieds: $2,000 to Win, $300 to Start
- WISSOTA Late Models: $3,000 to Win, $300 to Start
- Jr./Sr. Slingshots
Note: Drivers, if this is your first time here this year, please register ahead of time on MyRacePass by clicking here.
Jamestown Stampede Driver Calcutta Auction (Click Here for Registration Form)
The Jamestown Stock Car Stampede unofficially kicks off Thursday, September 20th at 6:00 PM with the Driver Calcutta Auction in the beer gardens building just south of the grandstands. If you've never seen a Calcutta auction, you'll want to check this one out. A quick explanation of the Calcutta auction is drivers in each class are divided into pairs, then those pairs are auctioned off, and the bidders determine their value by how likely they are to win. Proceeds from the auction are split as follows: 10% will go into the prize fund for the drivers at the Stampede, 50% will go back to the winner's bid in each class, and 40% will go towards charities. Drivers: It is FREE to enter this event and will provide extra money in the prize fund, so please sign-up with the attached registration form!
- Thursday: Stampede Driver's Calcutta @ 6:00 PM
- Pit Gates Open @ 10:00 AM
- Draw Cutoff @ 6:00 PM
- Racing @ 7:00 PM (Heat Races for All Classes)
- Saturday: Racing @ 5:00 PM (Consolation Races & Feature Races for All Classes)
- Note: Pit Passes are the same as last year: $60 for a two day pass or $35 per day.
Lining Up to Get in the Pits:
- Same system as previous years - Wilbur & his crew will be lining you up and keeping things in order.
- Haulers and race trailers will be given pit entry numbers in the order they arrive.
- Race cars parked on the grounds Thursday night will be charged a $10 security fee.
- Pits will open at 10:00 AM Friday.
Race Fan Information:
- Friday Info:
- Grandstands Open @ 3:00 PM
- Ticket Prices: Adults: $20 | Youth (6-14 yrs): $10 | Family Pass: $50
- Saturday Info:
- Grandstands Open @ 2:00 PM
- Ticket Prices: Adults: $25 | Kids (6-14yrs): $10 | Family Pass: $60
Note: Advance tickets are available the week of the Stampede at Neighborhood Grocery and M&H Convenience Store
Camping on the Fairgrounds:
- Campers will be allowed in starting Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM.
- Fee for camping is $25 per night.
- Showers will be available.
- Camping is first come first serve, no reservations.
- There are a good number of electric hookups, a few water hookups, but no RV sewer dump on the grounds.
Camping off of Fairgrounds:
If you'd like a traditional campground with full hookups and reservations here are some options:
- Lakeside Marina Campground: (701) 252-1183 (3 minutes from the track)
- Pelican Point Landing & Campground: (701) 252-1451 (10 minutes from the track)
- Jamestown Campground: (701) 252-6262 (5 minutes from the track)
- Quality Inn & Suites: (701) 252-3611
- Official hotel sponsor of the Jamestown Speedway: Mention "Jamestown Speedway" to get a special rate!
- Comfort Inn: (701) 252-7125
- Hampton Inn & Suites: (701) 952-6500
- Fairfield Inn & Suites: (701) 952-6300
- Days Inn: (701) 251-9085
- Gladstone Inn: (701) 252-0700
- Holiday Inn Express: (701) 251-2131
- Super 8: (701) 252-4715
- Buffalo Motel: (701) 252-0180
- Jamestown Motel: (701) 252-0471
- My Place Hotel: (701) 952-4400
- Two Rivers Inn: (701) 252-0222
- Two Rivers East: (701) 252-2363
- Lakeview Resort: (701) 252-5100