This is a big weekend for Jamestown – a parade, classic car show, the Stutsman County Fair, and much more. Of course our personal favorite of the weekend is Don Wilhelm, Inc. Firecracker 100 stock car races at the Jamestown Speedway. Take note – this weekend’s racing action starts at 4:00 PM on Saturday, different from our normal starting time. All four of our exciting racing divisions will be in action!
Also note – If you pick up an advance ticket to the races you’ll get into the fair on Saturday for FREE! (Advanced Tickets available at both Casey's General Store Locations, Cenex Convenience Store, and Neighborhood Grocery)
Following the races on Saturday, take some time to explore the expanded Midway provided by Murphy Brothers Exposition before the fireworks start at 10:30!! Check out the rest of the great Stutsman County Fair Activities by clicking Here!
Don't forget the other events going on in Jamestown on Saturday:
- 9:30 AM the Jamestown Speedway and several race cars will be a part of the White Cloud Days Parade starting from McElroy Park and running down 1st Ave.
- From 11:00-4:00 there is the McElroy Park Festival, including live music and the Buffalo Rally Car Show by the Jamestown Classic Car Club.
Special Notes About This Weekend’s Races:
- Racing Starts at 4:00PM
- Present an advanced ticket to the races and you’ll get free admission to the fair.
- The Grandstands will remain open following the races for the fireworks display at 10:30.
WISSOTA MW Mods
WISSOTA Street Stocks
What: Stock Car Racing
Where: Jamestown Speedway
**When: Saturday, July 5th, 4:00 PM ** (note the different starting time)
- $25 Family Pass (Two adults and all the kids you want!)
- $10 for adults
- $6 for ages 6-14
- Age 5 & under – FREE.
**Purchase an advanced ticket to the races and you’ll receive a given free admission to the fair on Sunday Advanced tickets available at both Casey’s General Store locations, Neighborhood Grocery, and Cenex Convenience Store.