With Test & Tune this weekend and the regular season approaching quickly, wanted to give a quick update on a few items we're working on.
Test & Tune May 3rd
- Gates open at 2:00, practice 4:00-8:00.
- As of now things are looking good for having Test & Tune this weekend. Jeremy and Keith checked out the track tonight (Wednesday night) and pending much more moisture between now and Saturday we should be good to go for practice on Saturday.
- Transponders came in today. They will be available at Midwestern Machine in Jamestown starting Friday and at the speedway during Test & Tune and during the season opener next weekend. Or if other arrangements are needed please contact Tim – 701-527-2467. The price ended up being a little more than we originally expected, and the speedway is going to split the difference in cost and ask $340 per transponder.
Season Opener May 10th
- Regular season racing action gets underway May 10th at 7:00 PM with the season opener presented by Orriginals Screen Printing and Embroidery. Bombers, Street Stocks, Midwest Mods, and A-Mods will be competing. Chicken-O’s, Gizzards, Popcorn, seeing friends you haven’t seen since last fall, fast cars, close racing, and so much more! Maybe even a good ‘Bonsai’ or two to keep things interesting. Hope to see you out there!
Dirt Talk Begins May 12th
- Ingstad Family Media will again host Dirt Talk every Monday evening, starting May 12th, at IDK. Some exciting changes are coming to the show this summer, be sure to keep your Monday happy hour and supper plans open so you can be a part of recapping the previous week’s motorsports action from around the area.
Jamestown Speedway Tshirts Available
- We’re trying to be like the cool race tracks out there this year and have some of our very own Jamestown Speedway logoed apparel available. Check them out at the track this summer!
Lastly, a little side-by-side-by-side, door handle to door handle if you had 'em racing action from last summer! See you this Saturday at the Jamestown Speedway.