May 262012
 

Wissota Racing

Wissota Racing

Due to the extremely cold, windy conditions and the increasing chance of more rain (70% by race time) we have reluctantly decided to cancel the races for tonight.

We wanted to get the announcement out early enough for our drivers to consider going to other tracks. Huron is supposed to make a decision by 1 PM and I haven't heard anything from Devils Lake or West Fargo, so call ahead if you plan to attend one of those tracks.   Have a great holiday weekend and we'll see you next Saturday!